LifeRing now able to operate with CONTROP SPEED-ER and MEOS line of Detection and Surveillance Systems.
The MEOS-720 is an advanced, wide area, passive, real time, modular 24/7 Electro-Optical super long range observation system with Panoramic Scan and automatic moving object detection capability (Optional).
The SPEED-ER is an Extended Long Range Day & Night Stabilized Surveillance System.
- 4 Axes Gyro-stabilized System.
- Day and night 24/7 capabilities.
- Cooled InfraRed Thermal Imaging Camera (MWIR) with a Continuous OpticalZoom Lens
- SWIR Camera with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
- Wide FOV CCD Camera
- Extra narrow FOV CCD camera
- Laser Range Finder
- Laser Pointer for target marking
LifeRing processes the video data and displays in within the Android client. Currently, the video feed runs independently on the PC from the LifeRing interface, but will be integrated in the near future.
Now any users with a LifeRing-enabled Android can see the same live video feeds as the command center. This provides valuable intel for:
- Coastal Surveillance.
- Border Surveillance.
- Perimeter Surveilllance.
- Security of Critical Installations:
- – Airports.
- – Power Plants.
- – Fuel Storage Depots.
- – Oil Refineries.
- Armed Forces Facilities.
- Offshore Oil/Gas Rigs Security.
- Military Bases Security.
- Force Protection.