ASSIST Puts an Emergency Response Center in the Palm of Your Hand.
For many companies and organizations, during a crises or natural disaster, securing and safeguarding your personnel is not only a major priority…it is the cost of doing business.
Many Emergency Notification Networks exist. However, an Emergency Notification Network that also enables responder personnel to view the location of those in need and to have the ability to communicate via chat and Push to Talk (PTT) has not been available and is desperately needed. AGIS ASSIST provides this missing link.
ASSIST is an emergency broadcast and response system connecting employees to a company command center and a network of responders through their personal smartphones.
Important: ASSIST draws no battery usage unless an emergency is declared on the device. ASSIST only tracks the user’s location when the device is in emergency mode.
Check out the ASSIST Weather Emergency Demo Video:
- Ability to draw and area on a map creating an emergency zone
- Ability to send alert to any/all personnel associated inside that zone
- Ability to see personnel in distress on command center display
- Ability to see and direct responders on command center display
- Ability to see personnel in distress on smartphone
- Ability to open communications by simply touching their map symbol
- Ability to communicate via text messaging with person in distress
- Ability to communicate via Push-to-Talk with person in distress
- Ability to get turn by turn directions to their exact position
- Ability to receive alerts based on their address
- Ability to declare themselves in distress
- Ability to choose the nature of thier distress
- Ability to communicate via text messaging with responder
- Ability to communicate via Push-to-Talk with responder