Unique Solution Features of LifeRing on the Hypori Platform.
- The LifeRing Android and iPhone Smartphone software is accessed from the LifeRing Server and is never physically on the Smartphone.
- The LifeRing mobile app can be streamed, via the Hypori Virtual Smartphone, to an iOS or Android Smartphone or tablet.
- LifeRing Common Operational Picture (COP), geo-positioned photos, and all tactical mission data is stored on secure servers, leaving no data-at-rest on the mobile endpoint.
- All LifeRing communication can be audited, including telemetry logging, with full visibility and control.
- Simplify mobility for IT, streamline the development, deployment, testing, and support of LifeRing capabilities with a single, centralized mobile OS version on persistent Virtual Smartphones.
- Leverage the power of the data center to send COP to Military Personnel and First Responders more quickly by just sending the streaming picture.
- All data is double AES-256 bit Encrypted; once by LifeRing and then by Hypori.
- NATO and C4I interoperability is provided by the LifeRing Server.