ASSIST Server is a Microsoft Application configured to operate on the Windows Operating System.
ASSIST Server software enables Windows, Android, and iOS device users to easily establish ad hoc networks in response to situations where a command center needs to coordinate and collaborate with users in distress as well as responders going to their aide.
Some capabilities include:
- Exchanges location and status information
- Imports and processes Intelligence data
- Imports and processes external data
- Displays the appropriate symbols on a map for Command, Control, Communication and Collaboration
- Capabilities may be added or removed as needed
- A wide variety of maps may be used at any time
- Users may join groups for the sharing of private information
- Custom symbols may be created to represent different locations, people, and events on the map